Keysville is located on Rt. 40 in Charlotte County, Virginia, just off 4-lane US Hwy. 360. We're only 20 miles from Longwood University and a little over an hour from both Richmond and Lynchburg.
There are 3 exits on Rt. 360 from which to choose.
- The eastern-most will drop you north of town near Sheldon's and Tri-County Ford.
- The middle one will put you on Rt. 40 near SVCC and Burger King.
- The western-most will bring you in south of town, and you will have to travel a few miles on 360-Business to get to town.
While we don't have any hotels or B&B's within the town limits, Sheldon's Motel is just outside of the limits, there are a number of B&B's in Charlotte County, and several motels are located in Farmville.
Two Virginia State Parks are nearby:
- High Bridge Trail State Park - about 15 minutes drive. A Virginia Historic Landmark and on the National Register of Historic Places, High Bridge Trail is 31 miles long and ideally suited for hiking, bicycling and horseback riding.
- Twin Lakes State Park - about 20 minutes drive. Swimming, fishing, hiking, boating and lakeside picnicking.